Our airport transfer follows this procedure for all our clients,
- Transport cars are parked on the designated location for pick-up an hour before customers arrival.
- Group transfer has an allowance of one luggage per passenger as it is assumed that the transport car capacity will be fully occupied.
- Clients can detail their special requests through the booking procedure on both online or through the customer hotline
How to book
- You need to fill-in the items for date and identify your arrival terminal for pick-up. Click on Transfer button
- Choose from the four available airport transfer services
- Click on the Continue button to proceed with the final booking details
Information needed for booking
- Name of client
- Client contact details
- Credit card
- Bank deposit through the company bank account
- Passengers are allowed a single luggage for storage
- Passengers are allowed a single hand carry luggage
- We have designated pick-up locations in both KLIA and KLIA2 and your driver will be there.
- Contact us if you cannot locate your driver
- Between the two terminals, the average transport time is 10-15 mins.