All the chargers stated on the website are applicable during normal hours from 7.00am till 10.00pm only.
Transfers that occurred from 11.00pm to 6.00am will be subject to a 50% midnight surcharge of the actual amount.
Waiting Time for Airport Arrival
Our standard waiting time for Airport Arrival is 90 minutes after the flight touches down. Kindly call our driver if there is any delay in immigration. Otherwise, it will be considered as No Show
Our airport transfer follows this procedure for all our clients,
- Transport cars are parked on the designated location for pick-up an hour before customers arrival.
- Group transfer has an allowance of one luggage per passenger as it is assumed that the transport car capacity will be fully occupied.
- Clients can detail their special requests through the booking procedure on both online or through the customer hotline
How to book
- You need to fill-in the items for date and identify your arrival terminal for pick-up. Click on Transfer button
- Choose from the four available airport transfer services
- Click on the Continue button to proceed with the final booking details
Information needed for booking
- Name of client
- Client contact details
- Credit card
- Bank deposit through the company bank account
- Passengers are allowed a single luggage for storage
- Passengers are allowed a single hand carry luggage
- We have designated pick-up locations in both KLIA and KLIA2 and your driver will be there.
- Contact us if you cannot locate your driver
- Between the two terminals, the average transport time is 10-15 mins.